No Bones About It

Friday, August 5, 2011

No Bones About It

Today I did some of my stretches so far.  Just waking out of bed is hard and first I thought it was I was walking to hard.  See I quickly I decide what is wrong with me and where it came from.   I really didn't know before I got the test results.  But here I can't even' pronounce or spell, is part of my bone defeciency.  So no I do stretches before I jump out of bed.  And it helped ALOT. 

We are moving in September and I lay in bed this AM wondering where I will work out and how are we going to move if I cannot move.  I did learn bending exercises but still, I am so undisciplined.  So I will be thinking about that and where am I going to walk for 6 minutes a day.  That is another thing, I will have to somewhere.

I just have to stay positive and vigilant so I can get well and not end up in a wheelchair by 50 it really scares me and I don't want to burden my family into caregiving me.  I know I have care gived for a loved one, and its rewarding, necessary sometimes but also a huge burden sometimes.  And that I am not going to be~

No bones about it I am going to reverse this bone loss through diet, nutrition and life style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home