No Bones About It

Friday, August 5, 2011

VACATION

So first time in a long time, my husband and I escaped Akron-Ohio.  We hopped on the Harley and rode to Asheville, North Carolina.  We arrived in nine hours in the heat and it was great.  I silently promised myself I would eat all plant/veggie food.  I personally don't think I can go all vegan because I love seafood. 

So we set out and I had seafood all week and green salads.  One day we went to Bel Cher.  A big fun music fest in downtown Asheville and stopped at a Bistro.  I had a Portabella Mushroom Salad.  Now, I never had a mushroom like that and just ate it.   I felt so sick and right away!  I hopped up and went right to bathroom.  Now since I started eating plants I have had some serious gas problems.  I know it sounds gross but since I quit smoking the cessation teachers said that would happen.  Now 5 months later still farting. 

I am in bathroom.embarrased because I feel sick.   So I just request extra tomatoes and move on.  My hubby just said its okay to not get discouraged, now you know.  It is for sure no Portabella's for me.

We ended having a beautiful four days together.  And more in love than before~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home