No Bones About It

Friday, August 12, 2011

leafy living

So its been about six weeks of leafy living and actually starting to like it.  I have my nutrional yeast flakes on everything which gives me and now my family B12 naturally.  (shhh they don't know))

I learned abdomen exercises that are supine exercises to make my back stronger.  Never knew that!  Last night I had a Mediterran Gnocchi and loved it with Shrimp and then a big salad.  Leafy salads are now a way of life but I have to eat some starchy stuff so I don't get all gassy.  Nothing like passing gas 24/7 and that is embarrising I tell ya.

I just learned I can make a pereniall vegetable garden and I will be looking into that for next year.  I am a perenial princess but now I will be doing the vegetable thing.  Can't wait! 

Tonight we are having sauteed shrimp with leafy salad and all vegetables wit quiona rice.  I am really enjoying this life.  I can't believe leafy living makes me feel well and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home